Saturday, March 12, 2011

Work From Home Jobs: Legit? This one is.

I decided my first post here should be about the one thing I have found so far that will legitimately earn you money from home. It's called ChaCha.com. You become what is called a guide, you can make from $0.02-$0.20 cents per question answered. It is a cell phone service like KGB, only free! It works out great for both customer and guide.

You are considered an independent contractor and after you fill out a tax form you start making money! The amount you are getting paid seems like so little. But working a few hours a day, literally, 3 hours. I was able to earn $64.00 in a couple of weeks to pay a bill we couldn't afford.

You simply log into the ChaCha website and make yourself available to incoming questions. You then answer these questions (in 1 of the 3 guide roles available through ChaCha), sending them to the customer, and you make money. They have a couple different payment options. One direct to you, the other through a bank card of an internet bank. I have done the bank card, don't worry, it's legit.


This isn't something you pay to start, it's not something where you have to market yourself and wait for revenue. You log in, do your work, get paid!

I can't stress enough that ChaCha doesn't pay me to advertise for them, though they do have a referral program. I'm not even going to post my email for referral credit. If someone wants to give me that benefit, I would appreciate it and provide them with my email, but only if they want to, because again. This blog isn't about making money. I spend too much time surfing online look for genuine work from home opportunities so I am happy to share my research with others and save them some time.


Did I digress? Yes, back on track then.

After watching a few videos on how ChaCha works and picking your role you will take a test that could take 24-72 hours to get results. You either pass or fail. Once you're given the go, you start working. ChaCha is something that can give you exactly the money you want. If you need 4 dollars a week for a vice, like I did, you can do that. If you need an extra $200 dollars a month for a bill, you can do that too.


Again, this is something I highly suggest when making money from home, it has fast results and the earning is up to you. More than anything it's free! Unlike every other ad you see that claims free home based jobs only to shove a $79.98 start up/list fee in your face once you're interested.

If you are interested in becoming a ChaCha guide check out: http://becomeaguide.chacha.com/.


Thank you for stopping by I hope this helped someone.

Have a fabulous day!

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment