Friday, March 11, 2011

About Me

You might be wondering who I am and why I have the authority or the right to talk to anyone about budgeting their time and money. I am just me. I am a stay at home mother for around 15 months now. I used to be out in the work force but since having my daughter I've decided to stay home. My staying home as you might have guessed means that my family is down to just one income. We just barely made it in a one bedroom apartment with just us, so how did we manage to keep a roof over our heads on one income especially once our daughter was born? That's what I intend to share through this blog.

I am not a millionaire and I don't have a program you must buy for the low low price of $49.95. I just want to share things I've learned about budgeting a household and reviews on money making ventures, whether they be good with a little investment, totally bogus or completely free.

I have no gimmick, I just want to save people a little time and effort when looking for budgeting ideas or how to make money from home.



Best Regards

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment